Pros and Cons of MediaChap
1. He is kind and affectionate to me and obviously likes me. He messages often.
2. Has read some books.
3. Thinks am gorgeous.
4. Has lovely blue eyes.
5. Has spent time in Israel and is not an antisemite.
6. Has, as Dad puts it, “a means of earning a living”.
7. Happy to watch “Hitler’s Bodyguard” and “The World At War” with me.
1. Don’t fancy him. Not sure how important this is. It seems important now that Seb is back on the scene, all toned and gorgeous and….mmmmm….
2. He needs to lose a couple of stone. Maybe would fancy him if he was in better shape. Can’t say this though. Despite having written a book about running, he doesn’t exercise at the moment.
3. He seems to lurch from one crisis to the next: this week his gas and electricity were cut off as his landlord hadn’t paid the bill. Over the last few weeks he was working for free to pay back a company who’d overpaid him.
4. He’s disorganised and impractical: he was two hours late yesterday, not for any real reason that he could come up with. Then I had to go out into the street to find him as he couldn’t find the flat and couldn’t follow my step by step directions.
5. He seems to live quite hand to mouth: never has any money, moves house often. There’s a lack of stability to his life and work that is unsettling.
6. He’s on Prozac. He hasn’t told me this, but he left his pills lying around. So either he has a mental disorder or…I don’t know. Can’t ask him without mentioning my one and think is too early for that. Have to wait for him to bring it up. Also he has a stomach ulcer I think. So his mental and physical health aren’t great.
7. He doesn’t really make me laugh. How important is this, I wonder. Am the funny one, obviously, in most of my friendships*, but Seb makes me laugh, as does Arjen and even Laszlo used to a bit.
*Lucy, Lily and MadFatRunner, for example, are very funny. Some of my brothers chums are gifted in the Art of Comedy.