Despite the presence of the panther, there are some good things happening:
- There were artichokes in the market today again. Bought four.
- Am at my Office.
- Just met up with a friend for coffee.
- Am wearing a bright pink dress which looks pretty. Haven’t worn it for a while. Is good to have rediscovered it in the wardrobe.
- Seb left a message on the answerphone in the flat yesterday (who knows why he didn’t try my mobile), so he has not forgotten me.
- Will see my Seb in less than a week.
- Have some fun events planned for this week.
- My hair is almost shoulder length now and looks OK today.
- The fluffy monster is perfect in every way.
- It is sunny.
The attached photo is a mother and baby elephant who we saw at the safari park. Think the baby is called Scott.
Happy Monday everyone!
*1994. By Jonathan Lethem. A blend of science fiction and hardboiled detective fiction.