1. Have started a new blog: http://www.rapidcyclingwordpresscom.wordpress.com
It’s not going to be anonymous and will be about bipolar, cycling and breast cancer. Am excited about it.
2. Have been clearing out wardrobe: some clothes and shoes and handbags are going to the Blue Cross to raise money for the pets.
3. Have a new pair of navy shoes – to match all my navy dresses – new silver handbag and furry slippers. And new wolf calendar.
5. Found Tequila Mockingbird. Haven’t left it at the flat after all. So can make cocktails from the book now.
6. Dave came round for lunch so that was nice.
We made Fallen Angels (see yesterday’s blog):
8. Mad Men seasons 5 and 6 have arrived. Can’t wait to get stuck in to them.
9. Mum is making minestrone soup for supper – my favourite.
10. Have washed self.
11. And hair.
12. New War and Peace starts at 9pm tonight, starring James Norton who adore. Like Seb, he wanted to be a Buddhist monk…
13. Really love my new spin studio. Have joined it for a month now.
14. Now that have two blogs, have to become more efficient. Or must work twice as hard. Either way, is good.
15. Mr Fluffypants hasn’t forgotten me! His owners want me to look after him this week or next week. Have missed him. Can’t wait to cuddle him all over.
16. It’s nearly supper time.
17. Am eagerly anticipating bedtime: missed my afternoon sleep as was too excited about new blog.
18. Have been using my new eyeshadow palette and love it. Am determined to Make An Effort with appearance.
19. Am writing this from the comfort of the parental bed.
20. Am going to look for that fluffy monster and cuddle him again.
21. Am excited about spin tomorrow.
Happy Sunday everyone!
*1991. By Carolyn Keene. Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys mystery novel.