“Right,” I say to Seb as he’s throwing his rucksack over his shoulder and preparing to leave. “Am going to make a note that we’re up to The Flood episode in Season Six of Mad Men so…”
“What – that’s the last one we’ve watched?” Seb says. “I’m sorry that I’m not clearing up – can I take anything out or…”
“No, we haven’t seen that episode yet,” I say, writing The Flood: Mad Men on today’s calendar box.
Sorry for no post yesterday. It was our One Year Anniversary and we went out for lunch with some of my cousins. It was lovely.
Let’s take a minute to congratulate us on a whole year together. It’s amazing.
Some other nice things:
1. Manage Spin this morning.
2. My goldfinches are back on the nyger seed feeder.
3. Love my Seb so much.
4. Suzie is coming to see me this evening.
5. Have tidied up.
6. Am running the dishwasher.
7. Am watching the final season of Breaking Bad.
8. Have achieved a bath.
9. That beautiful Figaro lives near the flat.
10. Will see my fluffy monster tomorrow.
Happy Sunday everyone!
*2015. By Laura Lebow. Cozy murder mystery novel set in Vienna in 1786.